Congratulations on your pregnancy!
We know you’re excited about the arrival of your new baby. As a newly expectant mom preparing for the new adventures ahead, you are most likely starting to ask a lot of questions.
What can you expect in your 3 trimesters of pregnancy?
How do you breastfeed your baby?
What precautionary measures do you need to take as parents while caring for your newborn?
Understandably, the many thoughts running through your head are almost inevitable in the first few months of your pregnancy.
North Valley Women’s Care is here to support you through your pregnancy, postpartum, and parenting journey with our prenatal and childbirth classes!
Prenatal Classes For You and Your Family
Get the best advice to prepare for delivery with our prenatal classes!
Sign up now to learn what you need to know. We’ll be with you every step of the way!
PRENATAL CLASSES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Bump to Baby Birthing Prep
Pregnancy is an exciting time for many women. However, the changes that happen in your body in such a short period of time can become a stressful transition for new moms.
Giving birth is quite a roller coaster ride. Before you get to hold your precious little one, there is a lot you can learn to prepare for a successful delivery.
To guide you through each step of the way, we have put together a class that includes:
- What to expect in the second and third trimester of your pregnancy
- Body and hormonal changes you may experience
- Nutrition and lifestyle tips for a safe and healthy delivery
- How to identify the signs that you are going into labor and who to call
- Breathing techniques and ideal positions for comfort and easier delivery
Bringing home your tiny new baby can be scary and you will have a lot of questions.
This is normal and expected. That is why we have put together this portion of the program to help ease your fears.
If you’re a first-time mom or dad, come join our Newborn Care class. Our experienced nurses will guide you on:
- How to bathe and give basic hygiene for your baby
- The do’s and don’ts of infant nutrition
- How to hold and carry your baby safely
- The basics on how to burp, swaddle and soothe your newborn baby
- Normal newborn dilemmas and when you need to call your doctor
PREMIER BREAST FEEDING
Breast milk contains the best nutrients and antibodies that are going to support the growth and development of your growing infant.
However, breastfeeding doesn’t just come naturally. Many women face struggles when it comes to establishing and building their milk supply.
The best success starts with early education.
Our breastfeeding class includes the following:
- The best breastfeeding tips and techniques to build your milk supply
- Newborn feeding schedules and routines
- Common breastfeeding problems and how to solve them
- Nutrition for breastfeeding mothers
INFANT CPR & SAFETY
You always want to be ready, especially in case of an emergency. That’s why it’s good to be prepared for the unexpected.
Our Infant CPR & Safety class can prepare you to respond if your baby has a medical emergency.
You will learn critical skills that will boost your confidence as a new parent.
This class is taught by American Heart Association certified instructors trained in infant CPR & First Aid.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR BABY
You and your baby deserve the best care.
Here at North Valley Women’s Care, you and your baby’s health are our top priority.
Our goal is to provide the most accurate information and advice for your pregnancy, postpartum, and parenting journey.
Are you ready for the arrival of your new baby? Sign up for our prenatal classes today to get started!